The style choice for your bathroom should be carefully thought through. Product
selection is very important. Fixtures and fittings must be attractive,
functional and durable.
Ask yourself what you like and dislike about your existing bathroom.
You might want to consider details like:
- How easy is it to step in and out of the bath?
- Is your shower powerful enough?
- How easy is the bathroom to clean?
- Is your bathroom somewhere you enjoy spending time – somewhere
you can relax?
- Which features of your bathroom would you replace? Which would you
keep? Which could be improved?
The options are limitless:
- Upgrade the sanitaryware and fittings.
- Renew the tiling and waterproofing.
- Change or extend the available storage.
- Add furniture and work surfaces.
- Change the height and position of the fittings.
- Change the direction the door opens into or out of the room.
- Add low voltage lighting to create a calming environment.
- Add shaver socket points.
Contact Jason Clarke for more information:
Call 01353 720 185 or 07909